Meet Chester French. The brainchild of Harvard grads Maxwell Drummey and D.A. Wallach, the preppy pop duo is signed to Pharrell Williams‘ Star Trak label, also home to Robin Thicke and Kenna. If their name sounds familiar, that’s probably because you heard their song "She Loves Everybody" featured in an episode of HBO’s Entourage last year. They also made a splash in the tabloids when Drummey married British socialite Peaches Geldof in Las Vegas back in August. The guys are currently on tour promoting the upcoming release of their debut CD, Love the Future (out Feb. 23). Here’s a video diary they sent me from the road. You can see them in action on stage and behind the scenes during a tour stop in Detroit, where Wallach experiences a frightful encounter with bedbugs at their hotel. Funny stuff. And creepy.
Ari Gold approved: Chester French!
Latest Videos in Music
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- AMAs 2013 flashback: See how we graded last year's performances
- AMAs 2013 flashback: What the stars wore--and how we sized up their style
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Times Change: 'Jurassic World' teases with three homages to Steven Spielberg's original
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!