Meet Chester French. The brainchild of Harvard grads Maxwell Drummey and D.A. Wallach, the preppy pop duo is signed to Pharrell Williams‘ Star Trak label, also home to Robin Thicke and Kenna. If their name sounds familiar, that’s probably because you heard their song "She Loves Everybody" featured in an episode of HBO’s Entourage last year. They also made a splash in the tabloids when Drummey married British socialite Peaches Geldof in Las Vegas back in August. The guys are currently on tour promoting the upcoming release of their debut CD, Love the Future (out Feb. 23). Here’s a video diary they sent me from the road. You can see them in action on stage and behind the scenes during a tour stop in Detroit, where Wallach experiences a frightful encounter with bedbugs at their hotel. Funny stuff. And creepy.
Ari Gold approved: Chester French!
Latest Videos in Music
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'