Meet Chester French. The brainchild of Harvard grads Maxwell Drummey and D.A. Wallach, the preppy pop duo is signed to Pharrell Williams‘ Star Trak label, also home to Robin Thicke and Kenna. If their name sounds familiar, that’s probably because you heard their song "She Loves Everybody" featured in an episode of HBO’s Entourage last year. They also made a splash in the tabloids when Drummey married British socialite Peaches Geldof in Las Vegas back in August. The guys are currently on tour promoting the upcoming release of their debut CD, Love the Future (out Feb. 23). Here’s a video diary they sent me from the road. You can see them in action on stage and behind the scenes during a tour stop in Detroit, where Wallach experiences a frightful encounter with bedbugs at their hotel. Funny stuff. And creepy.
Ari Gold approved: Chester French!
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Mad Men' photos: Flights of fancy?
- Taylor Swift's ACM 'For Your Consideration' clip
- 'Veronica Mars': EW movie review
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- 'DWTS' nixed Juan Pablo
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- Gene Simmons to Hall of Fame: KISS off!
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3