Chickenfoot, the new band comprising ex-Van Halen-ers Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony, guitar-shredding legend Joe Satriani, and Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, have announced details of their first album. According to the NME the band’s eponymous CD will be released on June 5 with track titles including "Sexy Little Thing", "Soap On A Rope," and "Down the Drain." The last two songs can also be heard on the band’s myspace page. In an interview last year Hagar declared that Chickenfoot "could rival Zep." Personally, I suspect the man behind Cabo Wabo Tequila may have been getting a little too high on his own supply when he made that statement. But give the tracks a listen and tell us what you think.
Heavy rock supergroup Chickenfoot announce album details
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 565
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 302
- The house (un)divided 321
- Video: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer unlocks the key 288
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 270