Chickenfoot, the new band comprising ex-Van Halen-ers Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony, guitar-shredding legend Joe Satriani, and Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, have announced details of their first album. According to the NME the band’s eponymous CD will be released on June 5 with track titles including "Sexy Little Thing", "Soap On A Rope," and "Down the Drain." The last two songs can also be heard on the band’s myspace page. In an interview last year Hagar declared that Chickenfoot "could rival Zep." Personally, I suspect the man behind Cabo Wabo Tequila may have been getting a little too high on his own supply when he made that statement. But give the tracks a listen and tell us what you think.
Heavy rock supergroup Chickenfoot announce album details
Latest Videos in Music
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Frank Miller wrote that: 13 tell-tale signs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
Top 5 Most Read
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'