Chickenfoot, the new band comprising ex-Van Halen-ers Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony, guitar-shredding legend Joe Satriani, and Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, have announced details of their first album. According to the NME the band’s eponymous CD will be released on June 5 with track titles including "Sexy Little Thing", "Soap On A Rope," and "Down the Drain." The last two songs can also be heard on the band’s myspace page. In an interview last year Hagar declared that Chickenfoot "could rival Zep." Personally, I suspect the man behind Cabo Wabo Tequila may have been getting a little too high on his own supply when he made that statement. But give the tracks a listen and tell us what you think.
Heavy rock supergroup Chickenfoot announce album details
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers