Chickenfoot, the new band comprising ex-Van Halen-ers Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony, guitar-shredding legend Joe Satriani, and Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, have announced details of their first album. According to the NME the band’s eponymous CD will be released on June 5 with track titles including "Sexy Little Thing", "Soap On A Rope," and "Down the Drain." The last two songs can also be heard on the band’s myspace page. In an interview last year Hagar declared that Chickenfoot "could rival Zep." Personally, I suspect the man behind Cabo Wabo Tequila may have been getting a little too high on his own supply when he made that statement. But give the tracks a listen and tell us what you think.
Heavy rock supergroup Chickenfoot announce album details
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'