Chickenfoot, the new band comprising ex-Van Halen-ers Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony, guitar-shredding legend Joe Satriani, and Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, have announced details of their first album. According to the NME the band’s eponymous CD will be released on June 5 with track titles including "Sexy Little Thing", "Soap On A Rope," and "Down the Drain." The last two songs can also be heard on the band’s myspace page. In an interview last year Hagar declared that Chickenfoot "could rival Zep." Personally, I suspect the man behind Cabo Wabo Tequila may have been getting a little too high on his own supply when he made that statement. But give the tracks a listen and tell us what you think.
Heavy rock supergroup Chickenfoot announce album details
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!