EW has learned that country star Tim McGraw will not be appearing at tonight’s Academy of Country Music Awards as planned. McGraw has not issued a statement, but his publicist confirms that due to a "major disagreement" with the show’s producers McGraw’s management has pulled him from the show. A rep for the ACMs declined to comment, saying only that they look forward to working with him on tomorrow’s George Strait tribute, at which McGraw is still scheduled to perform. Last night two sources who witnessed the incident told EW that McGraw walked out of yesterday’s ACMs rehearsal, possibly over a dispute about his production design.
Exclusive: Tim McGraw pulls out of ACMs over production dispute
Latest Videos in Music
- Emmys: All-time best/worst style
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
Top 5 Most Read
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'