EW has learned that country star Tim McGraw will not be appearing at tonight’s Academy of Country Music Awards as planned. McGraw has not issued a statement, but his publicist confirms that due to a "major disagreement" with the show’s producers McGraw’s management has pulled him from the show. A rep for the ACMs declined to comment, saying only that they look forward to working with him on tomorrow’s George Strait tribute, at which McGraw is still scheduled to perform. Last night two sources who witnessed the incident told EW that McGraw walked out of yesterday’s ACMs rehearsal, possibly over a dispute about his production design.
Exclusive: Tim McGraw pulls out of ACMs over production dispute
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic