Pearl Jam’s new single “The Fixer” got shipped to radio this morning. It’s the second song we’ve heard off their upcoming Backspacer — “Got Some” debuted at the same time as Conan’s Tonight Show — and it’s quite possibly the poppiest thing the band has ever done. Like, try not to bounce up and down in your chair.
Jul 20 2009 04:14 PM ET
Pearl Jam's new single, 'The Fixer': Who's ready for a dance party?
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!