Werner Herzog pulled a pre-beard Joaquin Phoenix out of a car wreck, hip-hop star T.I. convinced a suicidal man not to jump from a 22-story building in Atlanta on Wednesday, the AP reports. The rapper had heard about the situation on the radio and drove over to see if he could help, offering to speak with the potential jumper if he would come down. “I told him it ain’t that bad. It’ll get better, to put the time and effort into making it better,” T.I. told the AP. “I just reminded him … that I know. It looks bad right now, but it can turn around.” This comes only two days before T.I. is scheduled to appear in court for a parole hearing stemming from a drug arrest earlier this year.He can do whatever he likes, and apparently what he likes to do is save lives. In the best celebrity heroism story since
T.I. talks down a suicidal jumper
Latest Videos in Music
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…