Chris Brown has completed the court-ordered course on domestic violence that he was required to take as part of his legal agreement after pleading guilty to assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna. The singer proudly tweeted the news — ‘im done with class” — and included a photo of his Certificate of Completion. In a follow-up tweet, he wrote, “i have enough self respect and decency to be proud of accomplishing this DV class.. Boyz run from there mistakes.. Men learn from them!!!thx”
Chris Brown completes domestic violence course
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Orphan Black'/Criminally Underrated gems: EW cover
- 'Orphan Black' exclusive: Three clones in one photo!
- 'Glee' recap: 'City of Angels'
- 'SNL' extra: Vanessa Bayer's 'Partition' dance
- 'Originals' react: 'Farewell to Storyville'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- Matthew McConaughey: It's the chest thump remix
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'Yes Men'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Flash' first full body costume photo
- This Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent'! An exclusive in-depth interview
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself