Chris Brown has completed the court-ordered course on domestic violence that he was required to take as part of his legal agreement after pleading guilty to assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna. The singer proudly tweeted the news — ‘im done with class” — and included a photo of his Certificate of Completion. In a follow-up tweet, he wrote, “i have enough self respect and decency to be proud of accomplishing this DV class.. Boyz run from there mistakes.. Men learn from them!!!thx”
Chris Brown completes domestic violence course
- 'Late Night with Seth Meyers' promo art: First Look
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Season 6 supertease
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Amazing Race,' 'Homeland,' more
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Family Guy' opening: Brian's out, Vinny's in
- 'Homeland' recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'The New Neverland'