Mötley Crüe singer Vince Neil checked into Las Vegas’ Clark County Detention Center Tuesday to serve 15 days in jail, People reports. Neil’s jail time stems from a June 2010 DUI arrest. The musician pleaded guilty to the drunk driving charge, and, under a plea deal, will spend 15 more days under house arrest.
Vince Neil begins jail stay
Latest Videos in Music
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- Seth Rogen and James Franco as tabloid TV assassins in 'The Interview' red-band trailer (NSFW)
- 'South Park' promo in D.C. takes aim at 'Redskins' team name debate
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease