Mötley Crüe singer Vince Neil checked into Las Vegas’ Clark County Detention Center Tuesday to serve 15 days in jail, People reports. Neil’s jail time stems from a June 2010 DUI arrest. The musician pleaded guilty to the drunk driving charge, and, under a plea deal, will spend 15 more days under house arrest.
Vince Neil begins jail stay
Latest Videos in Music
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?