LL Cool J will host the 54th Grammy Awards this Feb. 12. The two-time Grammy winner has hosted the nomination concert for the last four years, but he’ll be the first official host of the televised ceremony since Queen Latifah in 2005. “I’m thrilled to be part of Music’s Biggest Night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammys Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true.”
LL Cool J to host Grammys
Latest Videos in Music
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Insurgent' shares new Tris photo, promises sequel will be 'even more action-packed'
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist