LL Cool J will host the 54th Grammy Awards this Feb. 12. The two-time Grammy winner has hosted the nomination concert for the last four years, but he’ll be the first official host of the televised ceremony since Queen Latifah in 2005. “I’m thrilled to be part of Music’s Biggest Night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammys Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true.”
LL Cool J to host Grammys
- Paul Rudd + 1D visit 'SNL': EW preview
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Rebecca Black's back: This time, it's 'Saturday'
- Peter Jackson 'Smaug' alert! Dragon = Lecter
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Low Winter Sun' canceled by AMC
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room