LL Cool J will host the 54th Grammy Awards this Feb. 12. The two-time Grammy winner has hosted the nomination concert for the last four years, but he’ll be the first official host of the televised ceremony since Queen Latifah in 2005. “I’m thrilled to be part of Music’s Biggest Night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammys Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true.”
LL Cool J to host Grammys
Latest Videos in Music
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more