Bobby Brown left the New Edition tour Sunday night and arrived in Los Angeles to be with his 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, who had been hospitalized following the death of her mother and Brown’s ex-wife, Whitney Houston, on Saturday night. People magazine reported that Brown had been scheduled to perform Sunday night in Nashville, but he instead arrived at LAX with a large entourage. A statement from his agent explained that his change of plan was driven by “His love for his daughter and his daughter being in the hospital. He wants to be with his daughter.”
Bobby Brown leaves New Edition tour to be with daughter
Latest Videos in Music
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?