Bobby Brown left the New Edition tour Sunday night and arrived in Los Angeles to be with his 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, who had been hospitalized following the death of her mother and Brown’s ex-wife, Whitney Houston, on Saturday night. People magazine reported that Brown had been scheduled to perform Sunday night in Nashville, but he instead arrived at LAX with a large entourage. A statement from his agent explained that his change of plan was driven by “His love for his daughter and his daughter being in the hospital. He wants to be with his daughter.”
Bobby Brown leaves New Edition tour to be with daughter
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Theo Rossi on Juice's drama
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'