Bobby Brown left the New Edition tour Sunday night and arrived in Los Angeles to be with his 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, who had been hospitalized following the death of her mother and Brown’s ex-wife, Whitney Houston, on Saturday night. People magazine reported that Brown had been scheduled to perform Sunday night in Nashville, but he instead arrived at LAX with a large entourage. A statement from his agent explained that his change of plan was driven by “His love for his daughter and his daughter being in the hospital. He wants to be with his daughter.”
Bobby Brown leaves New Edition tour to be with daughter
Latest Videos in Music
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more