Looks like Lil Wayne’s unorthodox deposition didn’t quite do the trick. The rapper has lost his court battle against Quincy Jones III regarding the documentary film The Carter and has been ordered by the judge to fork over a cool $2.2 million to the producer as a result, TMZ reports. The suit accused Wayne of blocking the release of the movie, thus aversely affecting its profit potential. So next time you listen to his 2008 single “A Milli,” make sure to mentally edit out the line, “A million here, a million there”
Court orders Lil Wayne to pay Quincy Jones III more than two 'milli'
- 'Sing-Off': Join us for EW/Google+ Hangout!
- Carrie Underwood tweet on 'Sound of Music' critics?
- Kennedy: 'Independents' day for ex-MTV VJ
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Her,' '12 Years a Slave' on AFI's 10 best list
- 'Anarchy': Maggie Siff on 'Gemma-like' Tara
- 'American Hustle': Buzz from stars at N.Y. premiere