Looks like Lil Wayne’s unorthodox deposition didn’t quite do the trick. The rapper has lost his court battle against Quincy Jones III regarding the documentary film The Carter and has been ordered by the judge to fork over a cool $2.2 million to the producer as a result, TMZ reports. The suit accused Wayne of blocking the release of the movie, thus aversely affecting its profit potential. So next time you listen to his 2008 single “A Milli,” make sure to mentally edit out the line, “A million here, a million there”
Court orders Lil Wayne to pay Quincy Jones III more than two 'milli'
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read: Ellen Page as Han Solo, Jessica Alba as Leia
- 'Survivor' final five speaks (and blasts Reed)
- 'Survivor': Anyone else enraged by that 'wicked stepmother' speech?
- 25 best 'Stephen Colbert' moments
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Survivor' season finale: 5 Q's for Jeff Probst and a deleted scene
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Game of Thrones': See Arya's radical new costume design -- exclusive