Looks like Lil Wayne’s unorthodox deposition didn’t quite do the trick. The rapper has lost his court battle against Quincy Jones III regarding the documentary film The Carter and has been ordered by the judge to fork over a cool $2.2 million to the producer as a result, TMZ reports. The suit accused Wayne of blocking the release of the movie, thus aversely affecting its profit potential. So next time you listen to his 2008 single “A Milli,” make sure to mentally edit out the line, “A million here, a million there”
Court orders Lil Wayne to pay Quincy Jones III more than two 'milli'
Latest Videos in Music
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'Arrow' finds its Cupid: Amy Gumenick as lethal lovestruck fan
- Julie Chen takes 4 'Big Brother' Q's: 'Christine's husband has every right to be upset'
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- 'Walking Dead': New EW Character Portraits
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?