Looks like Lil Wayne’s unorthodox deposition didn’t quite do the trick. The rapper has lost his court battle against Quincy Jones III regarding the documentary film The Carter and has been ordered by the judge to fork over a cool $2.2 million to the producer as a result, TMZ reports. The suit accused Wayne of blocking the release of the movie, thus aversely affecting its profit potential. So next time you listen to his 2008 single “A Milli,” make sure to mentally edit out the line, “A million here, a million there”
Court orders Lil Wayne to pay Quincy Jones III more than two 'milli'
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- Mayer Hawthorne's 'Reach Out Richard': First Look
- Amy Poehler presents 'Broad City': Sneak peek
- 'Arrow' sneak peek: Run, Roy, run!
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ariana Grande, The Fray, Capital Cities, and Daughtry set to perform -- EXCLUSIVE