“Fun. came on our show, and I think we had their first TV performance of ‘Some Nights.’ And they just hit a homer. People who didn’t even really know them, they were like, ‘Oh, those are the guys from “We Are Young”? That’s those guys? I love them!’ The crowd was really into that one. We give you the stage, but you have to show up. And it’s moments like that when the band really hits a home run that are incredible. I think they got Saturday Night Live based on that. It’s that Springsteen moment, that Frank Ocean moment, that Fun. moment, where you go, ‘Something just happened. This is great.’ I’m rooting for all those guys at the Grammys so hard.”
Jimmy Fallon talks about his show's biggest moments by this year's Grammy nominees
(Page 4 of 5)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Reign' recap: 'No Exit'
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone