“Fun. came on our show, and I think we had their first TV performance of ‘Some Nights.’ And they just hit a homer. People who didn’t even really know them, they were like, ‘Oh, those are the guys from “We Are Young”? That’s those guys? I love them!’ The crowd was really into that one. We give you the stage, but you have to show up. And it’s moments like that when the band really hits a home run that are incredible. I think they got Saturday Night Live based on that. It’s that Springsteen moment, that Frank Ocean moment, that Fun. moment, where you go, ‘Something just happened. This is great.’ I’m rooting for all those guys at the Grammys so hard.”
Jimmy Fallon talks about his show's biggest moments by this year's Grammy nominees
(Page 4 of 5)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits