“Fun. came on our show, and I think we had their first TV performance of ‘Some Nights.’ And they just hit a homer. People who didn’t even really know them, they were like, ‘Oh, those are the guys from “We Are Young”? That’s those guys? I love them!’ The crowd was really into that one. We give you the stage, but you have to show up. And it’s moments like that when the band really hits a home run that are incredible. I think they got Saturday Night Live based on that. It’s that Springsteen moment, that Frank Ocean moment, that Fun. moment, where you go, ‘Something just happened. This is great.’ I’m rooting for all those guys at the Grammys so hard.”
Jimmy Fallon talks about his show's biggest moments by this year's Grammy nominees
(Page 4 of 5)
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 'Frozen': Ranking all 9 original songs
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees