So, what do you think? Real or not (EW’s requests to Beyoncé’s rep for comment have yet to be answered), could this make your Songs of Summer playlist? Or do you prefer musicians who go “Walkin’ on the Sun” instead of just standing around on it? Let us know!
Beyonce is 'Standing on the Sun' again: Hear the leaked version here
In the two months since Beyoncé debuted a chunk of her new song "Standing on the Sun" in an H&M ad, much has happened: Kanye West released an album, Jay-Z announced a new one of his own, and Kim Kardashian gave birth to two directions. One thing that didn't happen, though? A full version of "Standing on the Sun" -- until today, according to reports.
Full of tropical-island vibes and lazy-summer swagger, this newly leaked (and perhaps unofficial and unsanctioned) version of the song seems strategically timed to soundtrack that beach/lake/Ecuadorian getaway you've been planning for Fourth of July weekend.
But will it? Take a listen below and find out:
Latest Videos in Music
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- Stand-up comics endure hell gigs and live to tell the tales on EW's 'Polished'
- Cookie Monster spoofs 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'