So, what do you think? Real or not (EW’s requests to Beyoncé’s rep for comment have yet to be answered), could this make your Songs of Summer playlist? Or do you prefer musicians who go “Walkin’ on the Sun” instead of just standing around on it? Let us know!
Beyonce is 'Standing on the Sun' again: Hear the leaked version here
In the two months since Beyoncé debuted a chunk of her new song "Standing on the Sun" in an H&M ad, much has happened: Kanye West released an album, Jay-Z announced a new one of his own, and Kim Kardashian gave birth to two directions. One thing that didn't happen, though? A full version of "Standing on the Sun" -- until today, according to reports.
Full of tropical-island vibes and lazy-summer swagger, this newly leaked (and perhaps unofficial and unsanctioned) version of the song seems strategically timed to soundtrack that beach/lake/Ecuadorian getaway you've been planning for Fourth of July weekend.
But will it? Take a listen below and find out:
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects