Chan Marshall, known by her stage name Cat Power, announced on her Instagram that she has postponed her European tour due to illness. The singer-songwriter suffers from angioedema, a condition that causes rapid swelling of body tissue, and a series of recent attacks have left her unable to continue performing for the time being.
Tag: Angioedema (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'