Earlier this week, Brooklyn producer Astrolith dropped his Muscle Memories EP, a collection of five tracks that offer a compellingly skewed take on a wide range of styles spanning techno, jazz funk, and the kind of throbbing, old-school electro music you normally find on old VHS horror movies. For the lead single, “Give It To Me,” he teams up with infamous NYC party starter Cakes Da Killa (whose “Goodies” was one of the most criminally underappreciated jams of last year) to make a heavy-duty slab of weirdo future rap that deserves to go on heavy rotation all summer. Directors Mark Lovato and Gella Zefira have provided a video that matches the song’s eccentric sci-fi flavor, and we’re happy to have the exclusive premiere after the jump.
Tag: Astrolith (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 25 superlative Scrooges
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight