Earlier this week, Brooklyn producer Astrolith dropped his Muscle Memories EP, a collection of five tracks that offer a compellingly skewed take on a wide range of styles spanning techno, jazz funk, and the kind of throbbing, old-school electro music you normally find on old VHS horror movies. For the lead single, “Give It To Me,” he teams up with infamous NYC party starter Cakes Da Killa (whose “Goodies” was one of the most criminally underappreciated jams of last year) to make a heavy-duty slab of weirdo future rap that deserves to go on heavy rotation all summer. Directors Mark Lovato and Gella Zefira have provided a video that matches the song’s eccentric sci-fi flavor, and we’re happy to have the exclusive premiere after the jump.
Tag: Astrolith (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)