Earlier this week, Brooklyn producer Astrolith dropped his Muscle Memories EP, a collection of five tracks that offer a compellingly skewed take on a wide range of styles spanning techno, jazz funk, and the kind of throbbing, old-school electro music you normally find on old VHS horror movies. For the lead single, “Give It To Me,” he teams up with infamous NYC party starter Cakes Da Killa (whose “Goodies” was one of the most criminally underappreciated jams of last year) to make a heavy-duty slab of weirdo future rap that deserves to go on heavy rotation all summer. Directors Mark Lovato and Gella Zefira have provided a video that matches the song’s eccentric sci-fi flavor, and we’re happy to have the exclusive premiere after the jump.
Tag: Astrolith (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- Bill Hader discusses 'SNL' newbie Pete Davidson, his own hosting debut
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- New 'Gotham' trailer previews entire season, introduces Victor Zsasz