Earlier this week, Brooklyn producer Astrolith dropped his Muscle Memories EP, a collection of five tracks that offer a compellingly skewed take on a wide range of styles spanning techno, jazz funk, and the kind of throbbing, old-school electro music you normally find on old VHS horror movies. For the lead single, “Give It To Me,” he teams up with infamous NYC party starter Cakes Da Killa (whose “Goodies” was one of the most criminally underappreciated jams of last year) to make a heavy-duty slab of weirdo future rap that deserves to go on heavy rotation all summer. Directors Mark Lovato and Gella Zefira have provided a video that matches the song’s eccentric sci-fi flavor, and we’re happy to have the exclusive premiere after the jump.
Tag: Astrolith (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird
- Eliza Taylor talks Clarke's outlook as 'The 100' resumes: 'a lot of self-doubt and blame'