Earlier this week, Brooklyn producer Astrolith dropped his Muscle Memories EP, a collection of five tracks that offer a compellingly skewed take on a wide range of styles spanning techno, jazz funk, and the kind of throbbing, old-school electro music you normally find on old VHS horror movies. For the lead single, “Give It To Me,” he teams up with infamous NYC party starter Cakes Da Killa (whose “Goodies” was one of the most criminally underappreciated jams of last year) to make a heavy-duty slab of weirdo future rap that deserves to go on heavy rotation all summer. Directors Mark Lovato and Gella Zefira have provided a video that matches the song’s eccentric sci-fi flavor, and we’re happy to have the exclusive premiere after the jump.
Tag: Cakes Da Killa (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects