Earlier this week, Brooklyn producer Astrolith dropped his Muscle Memories EP, a collection of five tracks that offer a compellingly skewed take on a wide range of styles spanning techno, jazz funk, and the kind of throbbing, old-school electro music you normally find on old VHS horror movies. For the lead single, “Give It To Me,” he teams up with infamous NYC party starter Cakes Da Killa (whose “Goodies” was one of the most criminally underappreciated jams of last year) to make a heavy-duty slab of weirdo future rap that deserves to go on heavy rotation all summer. Directors Mark Lovato and Gella Zefira have provided a video that matches the song’s eccentric sci-fi flavor, and we’re happy to have the exclusive premiere after the jump.
Tag: Cakes Da Killa (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- 'Game of Thrones' visual effects reel: Filling in Westeros' blanks
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his 'Into the Dalek' debut
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Walking Dead': Behind-the-scenes at the EW cover photo shoot
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!