Police have reported that a 24-year-old woman has died after attending last weekend’s Coachella festival. According to the L.A. Times, the Riverside County sheriff-coroner has ruled that the cause of death for the woman, identified as Oakland resident Kimchi Truong, was an apparent drug overdose.
Tag: Coachella 2014 (1-2 of 2)
Looks like the reunion appearances for Outkast won’t be stopping with Coachella— New York City’s Governors Ball has just announced that the revered hip-hop duo will also reunite to perform there this June.
The news of Outkast’s involvement in this year’s Governors Ball lineup comes hot off the heels of Coachella revealing that Andre 3000 and Big Boi would be reuniting to take the stage at the California music festival this April. Despite the fact that Outkast’s performance at Coachella will mark the first time the group has performed together in over a decade, news of the reunion might not come as much of a shock; rumors have been swirling since last November when an anonymous source told Billboard that the impending reunion at the festival was “all systems go.”
Latest Videos in Music
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here