Police have reported that a 24-year-old woman has died after attending last weekend’s Coachella festival. According to the L.A. Times, the Riverside County sheriff-coroner has ruled that the cause of death for the woman, identified as Oakland resident Kimchi Truong, was an apparent drug overdose.
Tag: Coachella 2014 (1-2 of 2)
Looks like the reunion appearances for Outkast won’t be stopping with Coachella— New York City’s Governors Ball has just announced that the revered hip-hop duo will also reunite to perform there this June.
The news of Outkast’s involvement in this year’s Governors Ball lineup comes hot off the heels of Coachella revealing that Andre 3000 and Big Boi would be reuniting to take the stage at the California music festival this April. Despite the fact that Outkast’s performance at Coachella will mark the first time the group has performed together in over a decade, news of the reunion might not come as much of a shock; rumors have been swirling since last November when an anonymous source told Billboard that the impending reunion at the festival was “all systems go.”
Latest Videos in Music
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season