It’s a big week for debuts on the Billboard album chart—six of the top 10 are new entries—but the unbeatable beast that is Frozen continues its dominance on top.
Tag: Frozen (1-2 of 2)
Rick Ross might need to update that $92 million bank balance he advertises on Mastermind: His luxuriously dark sixth album sold 179,000 copies last week, earning the number one spot on the Billboard 200. That’s his fifth chart-topping album, which as Billboard points out, puts him in rarified company, trailing only Nas, Kanye West, Eminem, and Jay Z in terms of hip hop number ones. (Last week’s top album, ScHoolboy Q’s Oxymoron, dropped to number eight.)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'We're Not Friends'
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Scandal'; 'Reign'; 'Gracepoint' recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'