It was a week of dynamic duos for music on TV. There was a couple just getting started (Bored To Death), one reviving a relationship (Up All Night), and another for whom “’til death do us part” looks likely to come sooner than expected (Sons of Anarchy). Enemies forged unlikely bonds (The Vampire Diaries, Community), and lovers played with fire (How To Make It in America). For sheer spectacle, though, the most dazzling duo of all was a pair of Michael Jackson hits that provided a bit of closure and a chance to look back fondly amid a sad week for fans of the King of Pop. Read on to see which show honored Jackson and where our other favorite “show tunes” fit in this week! READ FULL STORY
Tag: How To Make It in America (1-2 of 2)
TV Jukebox: 'Revenge,' 'Gossip Girl,' 'American Horror Story' feature our favorite songs on TV this week
Music rang through the Upper and Lower East Sides this week, hung over the Hamptons, and emerged from a mass grave on sunny Los Angeles’s darkest block. As fall settles in, show tunes seem to be taking a turn for the moody, but don’t worry, we’ve made sure to include some upbeat numbers in there and one very unexpected Betty White shout-out. See our picks below! (Warning for those still catching up on DVR: SPOILERS follow!) READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Music
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- JibJab mocks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- Mike Colter in as Luke Cage for Marvel's Netflix series 'Jessica Jones'
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead' TV, and Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Angry Inch' from 'Hedwig' at NYC club
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short