Nine years ago, James Blunt’s “You’re Beautiful” was everywhere—radio stations, TV shows, movies. And if you got sick of it, Blunt understands.
Tag: James Blunt (1-3 of 3)
We thought the Gravity trailer alone would dissuade any dreamers from pursuing a career as an astronaut, but James Blunt still wants to take one giant step for mankind.
In a new clip for his “Satellites,” which you can watch exclusively here, the British singer-songwriter dons a space helmet as his croons the previously unreleased track from his upcoming album Moon Landing. Sensing a theme?
Thankfully, all goes well for our hero in the clip. Maybe Sandra Bullock is just really bad at outer space? Or maybe Blunt is really good! Take a look at the video below and decide for yourself:
In an interview earlier today British musician James Blunt confirmed the he will perform at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding this April, Yahoo reports. However, the acclaimed “You’re Beautiful” singer will only play the organ during the royal affair.
“I’m actually playing. I’m not singing, I’m playing the church organ there,” Blunt said to Italian news channel SkyTG24 while promoting his latest album, Some Kind of Trouble.
(Follow the Music Mix on Twitter: @EWMusicMix.)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Inside the Actors Studio' before Oscars
- 'Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials' is big winner in ratings
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt's challenge
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Bachelor'; 'Celebrity Apprentice'; 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham' recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' song from Sia: Hear 'Salted Wound'