Nine years ago, James Blunt’s “You’re Beautiful” was everywhere—radio stations, TV shows, movies. And if you got sick of it, Blunt understands.
Tag: James Blunt (1-3 of 3)
We thought the Gravity trailer alone would dissuade any dreamers from pursuing a career as an astronaut, but James Blunt still wants to take one giant step for mankind.
In a new clip for his “Satellites,” which you can watch exclusively here, the British singer-songwriter dons a space helmet as his croons the previously unreleased track from his upcoming album Moon Landing. Sensing a theme?
Thankfully, all goes well for our hero in the clip. Maybe Sandra Bullock is just really bad at outer space? Or maybe Blunt is really good! Take a look at the video below and decide for yourself:
In an interview earlier today British musician James Blunt confirmed the he will perform at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding this April, Yahoo reports. However, the acclaimed “You’re Beautiful” singer will only play the organ during the royal affair.
“I’m actually playing. I’m not singing, I’m playing the church organ there,” Blunt said to Italian news channel SkyTG24 while promoting his latest album, Some Kind of Trouble.
(Follow the Music Mix on Twitter: @EWMusicMix.)
Latest Videos in Music
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying