The celebrity tributes have been flowing for James Gandolfini, who died at the age of 51 on Wednesday, and on Thursday night, the Emmy-winning actor who came to great fame on The Sopranos as a crime boss received a nice one from another New Jersey icon — The Boss. During a concert in Coventry, England, Bruce Springsteen played Born to Run in its entirety after dedicating it to Gandolfini and calling him a “great friend.” Onstage with Springsteen was E Street Band guitarist Steven Van Zandt, who was Gandolfini’s co-star on The Sopranos. Van Zandt expressed his sympathies yesterday, tweeting: “I have lost a brother and a best friend. The world has lost one of the greatest actors of all time. Maureen and I send our deepest sympathy and love to Deborah, Michael, Lily, and all of Jimmy’s family.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: James Gandolfini (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?