The celebrity tributes have been flowing for James Gandolfini, who died at the age of 51 on Wednesday, and on Thursday night, the Emmy-winning actor who came to great fame on The Sopranos as a crime boss received a nice one from another New Jersey icon — The Boss. During a concert in Coventry, England, Bruce Springsteen played Born to Run in its entirety after dedicating it to Gandolfini and calling him a “great friend.” Onstage with Springsteen was E Street Band guitarist Steven Van Zandt, who was Gandolfini’s co-star on The Sopranos. Van Zandt expressed his sympathies yesterday, tweeting: “I have lost a brother and a best friend. The world has lost one of the greatest actors of all time. Maureen and I send our deepest sympathy and love to Deborah, Michael, Lily, and all of Jimmy’s family.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: James Gandolfini (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's