The celebrity tributes have been flowing for James Gandolfini, who died at the age of 51 on Wednesday, and on Thursday night, the Emmy-winning actor who came to great fame on The Sopranos as a crime boss received a nice one from another New Jersey icon — The Boss. During a concert in Coventry, England, Bruce Springsteen played Born to Run in its entirety after dedicating it to Gandolfini and calling him a “great friend.” Onstage with Springsteen was E Street Band guitarist Steven Van Zandt, who was Gandolfini’s co-star on The Sopranos. Van Zandt expressed his sympathies yesterday, tweeting: “I have lost a brother and a best friend. The world has lost one of the greatest actors of all time. Maureen and I send our deepest sympathy and love to Deborah, Michael, Lily, and all of Jimmy’s family.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: James Gandolfini (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Theo Rossi on Juice's drama
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'