The celebrity tributes have been flowing for James Gandolfini, who died at the age of 51 on Wednesday, and on Thursday night, the Emmy-winning actor who came to great fame on The Sopranos as a crime boss received a nice one from another New Jersey icon — The Boss. During a concert in Coventry, England, Bruce Springsteen played Born to Run in its entirety after dedicating it to Gandolfini and calling him a “great friend.” Onstage with Springsteen was E Street Band guitarist Steven Van Zandt, who was Gandolfini’s co-star on The Sopranos. Van Zandt expressed his sympathies yesterday, tweeting: “I have lost a brother and a best friend. The world has lost one of the greatest actors of all time. Maureen and I send our deepest sympathy and love to Deborah, Michael, Lily, and all of Jimmy’s family.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: James Gandolfini (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED