Looks like Lil Wayne’s unorthodox deposition didn’t quite do the trick. The rapper has lost his court battle against Quincy Jones III regarding the documentary film The Carter and has been ordered by the judge to fork over a cool $2.2 million to the producer as a result, TMZ reports. The suit accused Wayne of blocking the release of the movie, thus aversely affecting its profit potential. So next time you listen to his 2008 single “A Milli,” make sure to mentally edit out the line, “A million here, a million there”
Tag: Lil Way (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'True Blood' final season tease: Left for dead
- 'Girl Meets World': 'Harley Keiner' returns
- Courteney Cox: From 'Cougar Town' to Tribeca
- 'Mad Men' recap: 'A Day's Work'
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- Atlanta 'Housewives' recap: Kenya get your scepter
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO