Sweden is one of the world’s pop music capitals—according a press release, it’s “third in world in pop music exports”—so it makes sense that the country would give some of their biggest stars their own stamps. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Max Martin (1-2 of 2)
After moving 438,000 downloads in its first week (the fourth-best-selling debut ever for a female artist), Ariana Grande’s “Problem” is now officially a contender for the 2014 song-of-summer title.
But the 20-year-old pop star originally didn’t think the swagger-fueled jam would be a single. “It was so different from me,” says Grande, who had her breakout hit last year with ’90s throwback “The Way,” featuring rapper Mac Miller, and was best known before that for her roles on the Nickelodeon series Victorious and Sam & Cat. She decided to go with the Max Martin-produced track after getting some advice from her friend Big Sean. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Music
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- JibJab mocks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead', Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short