The tragic news of Jenni Rivera’s death this weekend inspired an outpouring of fond remembrances and condolences, with everyone from Pitbull to Carson Daly paying their respects to the late singer. Among those impacted by the loss was fellow Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio, who got to know Rivera personally during their time together on The Voice Mexico. As a farewell to her fallen friend, Rubio was kind enough to write us a touching tribute to Rivera, which you can read below:
Tag: Paulina Rubio (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'SNL': How'd Jim Carrey do?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
Top 5 Most Read
- Jim Carrey hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled: First axed fall show
- Ewan McGregor has some unkind words for 'Star Wars' 'fans'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot