The tragic news of Jenni Rivera’s death this weekend inspired an outpouring of fond remembrances and condolences, with everyone from Pitbull to Carson Daly paying their respects to the late singer. Among those impacted by the loss was fellow Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio, who got to know Rivera personally during their time together on The Voice Mexico. As a farewell to her fallen friend, Rubio was kind enough to write us a touching tribute to Rivera, which you can read below:
Tag: Paulina Rubio (1-1 of 1)
Dec 11 2012 02:52 PM ET
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- 'Voice' adds tornado victims tribute
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Mortal Instruments' film now due Aug. 21
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Cannes review
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights