The tragic news of Jenni Rivera’s death this weekend inspired an outpouring of fond remembrances and condolences, with everyone from Pitbull to Carson Daly paying their respects to the late singer. Among those impacted by the loss was fellow Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio, who got to know Rivera personally during their time together on The Voice Mexico. As a farewell to her fallen friend, Rubio was kind enough to write us a touching tribute to Rivera, which you can read below:
Tag: Paulina Rubio (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- Judge says John Travolta can't stop alleged gay lover from spilling secrets