The tragic news of Jenni Rivera’s death this weekend inspired an outpouring of fond remembrances and condolences, with everyone from Pitbull to Carson Daly paying their respects to the late singer. Among those impacted by the loss was fellow Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio, who got to know Rivera personally during their time together on The Voice Mexico. As a farewell to her fallen friend, Rubio was kind enough to write us a touching tribute to Rivera, which you can read below:
Tag: Paulina Rubio (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Gotham' recap: What did you think of its 'Pilot'?
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 'Modern Family' sneak peek: The Dunphys had a great summer...without Alex
- 'Lost' turns 10: Doc Jensen on the highs, lows, and legacy
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Sleepy Hollow' stars explain season 1 in 30 seconds
- 'NCIS' First Look: Meet young Ducky
- 'Faking It' stars talk THAT hookup: 'We totally understand why you're angry'