Arcade Fire frontman Win Butler was too busy directing the music video for “You Already Know” to actually sing, so he got some help for his parts—from paintings with moving mouths and neon pink tape covering their eyes.
Tag: Reflektor (1-2 of 2)
Do you have one hour, 25 minutes and 16 seconds? If so, you can now hear Arcade Fire’s Reflektor in its entirety. (It should take you a bit less time to read my somewhat skeptical review of the album.)
The new teaser comes with an album-length lyric video that shows people dancing. They are not the same people who were pranked at Arcade Fire’s show this past weekend in Brooklyn. They are, in fact, Brazilian—the footage seems to have been taken from the 1959 movie Black Orpheus. (One of the songs on the album is called “It’s Never Over [Oh Orpheus].”)
Latest Videos in Music
- Caleb on 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Bet you didn't see THAT coming
- 'Hawaii Five-0' season premiere sneak peek: McGarrett and Danno go to therapy
- 'Dating Naked: The Wedding': Naked body painting, naked drum circle, and more we saw
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'The History of the American Girl'
- 'Maze Runner': How big at the box office?
- 'Star Wars': It's the Millennium Falcon...and the Batmobile?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Grey's Anatomy' cast poses as 'Orange Is the New Black' characters
- Insiders predict which new shows will be hits (and flops)
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen on 'shocked, embarrassed, confused' Caleb
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites