Singer-songwriter Emily Beanblossom played in about a million bands and released one LP under the name Ruby Fray while she was living in indie-rock mecca Olympia, Washington. Then, she packed up and moved to the more southerly hipster hotspot of Austin, Texas. Her move, her new hometown’s suffocating weather, and its local fauna all had a direct influence on the second Ruby Fray album, Grackle, which comes out on the illustrious Olympia label K Records on Sept. 30.
Tag: Ruby Fray (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young on the end of Smelly Mellie (and what's coming next)
- Alyssa Milano previews 'Project Runway All Stars'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Chris Wood on why Kai is the show's Ted Bundy
- 'Elementary': Lucy Liu and boss Rob Doherty name three characters to keep an eye on
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- Danity Kane's surprisingly weird 'DK3' is too good to ignore
- 'Survivor': Dale talks 'vultures' who ate all the rice
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'