Django Unchained star Samuel L. Jackson — who had a viral hit last year with his salty Go the F*** to Sleep audiobook — is back at it with a growling, get-these-snakes-off-my-plane reading of the lyrics of Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” Because he’s a secret TSwift fan? Because the song is really a piece of veiled historical commentary on the Confederacy’s attitude toward the Union in Django‘s antebellum South? Who’s to say. All we know is the hijinks went down on London’s 95.8 Capital FM station, and as you can imagine, Jackson’s version sounds like less of a cutesy kiss-off than a Pulp Fiction-style “Say what again” double dare, complete with a few new Tarantino-esque lines at the end. Check out the clip below:
Tag: Samuel L. Jackson (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 410
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 507
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell