Django Unchained star Samuel L. Jackson — who had a viral hit last year with his salty Go the F*** to Sleep audiobook — is back at it with a growling, get-these-snakes-off-my-plane reading of the lyrics of Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” Because he’s a secret TSwift fan? Because the song is really a piece of veiled historical commentary on the Confederacy’s attitude toward the Union in Django‘s antebellum South? Who’s to say. All we know is the hijinks went down on London’s 95.8 Capital FM station, and as you can imagine, Jackson’s version sounds like less of a cutesy kiss-off than a Pulp Fiction-style “Say what again” double dare, complete with a few new Tarantino-esque lines at the end. Check out the clip below:
Tag: Samuel L. Jackson (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'American Idol' recap: Familiarity is your friend
- 'Survivor': 4 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Corey Feldman claims pedophilia top danger for child stars, but won't name names?
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Movie-Inspired TV Shows