Django Unchained star Samuel L. Jackson — who had a viral hit last year with his salty Go the F*** to Sleep audiobook — is back at it with a growling, get-these-snakes-off-my-plane reading of the lyrics of Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” Because he’s a secret TSwift fan? Because the song is really a piece of veiled historical commentary on the Confederacy’s attitude toward the Union in Django‘s antebellum South? Who’s to say. All we know is the hijinks went down on London’s 95.8 Capital FM station, and as you can imagine, Jackson’s version sounds like less of a cutesy kiss-off than a Pulp Fiction-style “Say what again” double dare, complete with a few new Tarantino-esque lines at the end. Check out the clip below:
Tag: Samuel L. Jackson (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lamb'
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'SNL': YOUR 10 all-time favorite sketches are...