The upcoming documentary Shut Up and Play the Hits focuses on LCD Soundsystem’s last days, but DFA ringleader James Murphy has an equally compelling origin story that includes a job offer in one of comedy’s finest writers rooms. (Hint: it rhymes if Feinseld. Also, it’s in the headline.) Watch the video below to see him discuss that and other tribulations on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon:
Tag: Shut Up And Play The Hits (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Oscars 2014: Who's up, who's down
- Grammy nominations: Who gets the call tonight?
- 'Spring Awakening' reunion: You are there!
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks