The teens were out in full force this week, music-on-TV fans! From first times to first loves — even first scooters — there were notable songs from The Secret Circle, Switched at Birth, Surburgatory, The Vampire Diaries, and Pretty Little Liars. Meanwhile, there was beauty in tragedy on One Tree Hill, The Voice makes it first appearance with a knock-out performance, suspicion ruled on Grey’s Anatomy and Grimm (though only one of the above involved fire dancing I’m sorry to report), a serial killer got his groove on in BBC America’s Being Human, and the gang from Happy Endings got gangsta with it on Penny’s birthday. Want more still? We also liked “show tunes” from Ringer, Californication, and The Good Wife. Check out our picks below. (Warning for those still catching up on DVR: SPOILERS ahead!) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Suburgatory (1-3 of 3)
Valentine’s Day may still be nearly three months away, but we saw some serious sensuality in our favorite shows’ song choices this week. There was also a whole lot of heartbreak, a meat truck moment that would have been best kept private, and a dead body for good measure. From a 1970s R&B icon to an Irish electronic trio, plus some old-fashioned singer-songwriters and an experimental musician in the mix, keeping reading to see our Jukebox picks below! READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Music
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?