Chan Marshall, known by her stage name Cat Power, announced on her Instagram that she has postponed her European tour due to illness. The singer-songwriter suffers from angioedema, a condition that causes rapid swelling of body tissue, and a series of recent attacks have left her unable to continue performing for the time being.
Tag: Sun (1-1 of 1)
Nov 6 2012 12:20 PM ET
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': EW review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 3' in '16, '4' in '18
- Neil Patrick Harris returning to Broadway
- New Kids up to old tricks in Brooklyn
- Melissa Etheridge: 'Fearful choice' for Jolie
- 'She's All That': Did M. Night write?
- 'Man of Steel': About that ending...
- 'Avengers 2': 'Loki's not there'