Today, Drake and Lil Wayne announced their joint tour “Drake vs. Lil Wayne,” which will visit 31 cities in the U.S. and kicks off on August 8th in Darien, New York. This is first time that the two YMCB labelmates will top a bill together. READ FULL STORY
Tag: tour dates (1-7 of 7)
RiRi and Eminem will be rocking stadiums together this summer for The Monster Tour, named for their single off The Marshall Mathers LP2. Here’s that moment, in case you forgot: READ FULL STORY
The acclaimed Southern California trio announced their first major North American tour on their Facebook page this morning. (The girls will also be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live on Nov. 23. with Josh Hutcherson as host.)
Click below for the full list of tour dates: READ FULL STORY
No, she’s not some sort of evil developer looking to turn it into a parking lot in a terrible ’80s teen movie. Rather, Gaga—a born and bred New Yorker—will have the honor of sending the historic New York concert venue Roseland Ballroom to its Viking funeral with a series of shows.
Gaga will do a mini-residency at Roseland Ballroom on March 28, 30, 31 and April 2. Tickets for all the shows go on sale this Monday, November 25, at 10 AM Eastern.
Roseland Ballroom has been a staple of music performance in New York since the 1920s and will be closing its doors following the Gaga shows next year. Meanwhile, Lady Gaga’s new album ARTPOP will be debuting at number one on the Billboard 200 this week, though it’s limping there.
Clear your calendar, bust out your leopard-print boxing robe, and give Juicy J a call; Katy Perry is coming to a town near you in 2014.
Following the release of her latest album, Prism, Perry is hitting the road early next year for what she is calling the Prismatic World Tour. So far, only a handful of dates in the U.K. have been unveiled, though Perry promises this is merely the tip of the candy iceberg. “DON’T WORRY – more GLOBAL tour dates coming soon! I can’t wait to get closer to ALL of you than ever before!” she tweeted.
Icona Pop will serve as the opening act across the first 11 concerts, which means they’ll be having a busy new year –they’re also booked to open up Miley Cyrus’ Bangerz tour, which launches in February.
When EW spoke to Perry about the tour, she played it relatively close to the vest, but did hint at what fans might be in store for. “I always try to take it to the next level,” she told EW. “I think people will realize what the tour is going to be like when they listen to the music.” And like her tweet, she promised some sort of intimacy. “Let’s just say I’m going to be very close to people,” she said.
What could she mean? Will she be performing on multiple stages throughout venues, thus creating a handful of front rows? Is she going to spend the entire show hopping into 18,000 laps a night? Check out the full list of U.K. dates below: READ FULL STORY
Glee star and semi-professional dreamboat Darren Criss has some “very, very exciting news” to announce: “I’m happy to officially announce my very first solo tour throughout North America. It’s Canada, the United States — 16 dates, all over the place. Hopefully we’re coming by to a city near you,” he said in a video today.
More deets: Criss will be playing both old and new material (like a set-list!), be having a lot of fun, and — yes — he has been working on a solo album whilst also acting in TV shows and online musicals. “But I still have these songs, and I really want to share them with people before we put them out into the world,” Criss said. So the tour will be called “Listen up…,” kicking off on May 29 in Criss’ hometown, San Francisco before moving on to dates in L.A., Houston, Chicago, Nashville, and New York, among others.
Tickets and all other info at darrencriss.com. Watch the tour announcement for yourself below.
We knew The Postal Service was back, but now it could be coming to a city near you. According to the band’s website, The Postal Service is going on tour in 2013 for the first time since 2003.
The band is set to release a 10th anniversary edition of its album Give Up complete with 15 additional songs on April 9, which also marks the band’s first tour date in Reno, Nevada. Two months later, the tour will wrap in Brooklyn, New York. Check out a full list of tour dates below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Music
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 3 'Big Brother' Q's for Julie Chen (and one on her Secrets Week reveal)
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper film 'Serena' gets U.S. distributor
- No Blood On His Hands 588
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 557
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 484
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 429
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'