Taking the advice of her doctors, Cher has canceled the 29 remaining stops on her Dressed to Kill Tour.
Tag: Tour (1-6 of 6)
After a decades-long hiatus, Cat Stevens is making some stops in the U.S. on his upcoming tour that kicks off Nov. 4 in London.
Stevens last toured the U.S. in 1976 before converting to Islam and taking a break from music. During that time, he adopted the name Yusuf Islam and didn’t release another album until 2006 with An Other Cup, followed up by 2009′s Roadsinger. He last performed in the U.S. when he was inducted into the Rock and Roll of Fame in April at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, where he sang past hits including “Peace Train.” READ FULL STORY
Miley Cyrus has been forced to postpone two more concert dates, this time in Europe.
The 21-year-old pop singer’s May 2 date in Amsterdam and May 4 appearance in Antwerp, Belgium, on her Bangerz Tour have been pushed back to June.
A Wednesday news release says Cyrus’ symptoms from a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics have returned and doctors will not allow her to travel. READ FULL STORY
After cancelling multiple tour dates because of illness, Miley Cyrus has announced the rescheduled dates for the remainder of her “Bangerz” tour, plus two additional dates.
All previously cancelled or postponed shows are included on the new schedule, with tickets to the Nashville, Louisville, Philadelphia, and Uniondale shows being honored at the new dates. Those who bought tickets to the Charlotte, Kansas City, or St. Louis shows will be issued a full refund and will have the opportunity to purchase new tickets to the rescheduled shows in those cities.
It’s not uncommon for artists to get a little personal while on stage. Whether it’s John Mayer apologizing to his fans for something he said, Miley Cyrus breaking down in the middle of singing “Wrecking Ball,” or Beyonce announcing her pregnancy, singers can start to feel pretty comfortable in front of that microphone. And the latest star to blur that line between personal and professional is none other than Robin Thicke.
After Thicke and Paula Patton announced that they were separating, Thicke went back on tour. There, he revealed that he’s not exactly ready to let go of his wife of nearly 10 years: During a recent show in Fairfax, Va., Thicke told the crowd that he’s “trying to get my girl back.” The singer then reportedly dedicated his performance of “Lost Without U” to his ex.
Watch a video of Thicke’s declaration below:
Guess the tension between Nick, Joe, and Kevin is Burnin’ Up as the Jonas Brothers have canceled their tour.
Two days before their 19-city-date trek across the country was to kick off, an argument over the weekend between the trio about the musical direction of the band led to the decision to cancel their tour. It was set to run from Friday, Oct. 11 through Nov. 6.
Latest Videos in Music
- 'SNL': How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- Harry Potter's Hogwarts Alums: Ranking Achievements Three Years Later
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family