Dane Cook notwithstanding, the acts of goodwill regarding the Aurora tragedy that took place during a screening of The Dark Knight Rises have yet to slow down. DC Comics has delayed its next Batman publication out of deference, Warner Bros. (the studio behind the Christopher Nolan trilogy-ender) has made substantial donations to various Aurora charities, and Christian Bale has been visiting hospitalized victims during the week. Now, Hans Zimmer is chipping in: the composer behind the Dark Knight Rises soundtrack has written song dedicated to the victims of the senseless tragedy. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Tragedies (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother' sneak peek: Zingbot needs a Kathy Griffin-tervention
- 'Suits' creator talks Louis' resignation, midseason finale
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- The Clash album that never was: Curating members' post-breakup work for dream 'next record'
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die