Django Unchained star Samuel L. Jackson — who had a viral hit last year with his salty Go the F*** to Sleep audiobook — is back at it with a growling, get-these-snakes-off-my-plane reading of the lyrics of Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” Because he’s a secret TSwift fan? Because the song is really a piece of veiled historical commentary on the Confederacy’s attitude toward the Union in Django‘s antebellum South? Who’s to say. All we know is the hijinks went down on London’s 95.8 Capital FM station, and as you can imagine, Jackson’s version sounds like less of a cutesy kiss-off than a Pulp Fiction-style “Say what again” double dare, complete with a few new Tarantino-esque lines at the end. Check out the clip below:
Tag: Viral Stunts (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- 'Bob's Burgers' sneak peek: Who (or what) is haunting the Belchers' basement?