Maintaining forward momentum in your life means finding ways to resolve problems that don’t always have easy solutions. Sometimes you have to force the issue closed, and sometimes that can require drastic measures. Recently, “collage-pop” artist Nick Zammuto struck upon a particularly novel method of working out your issues: by loading physical objects that represent them into an enormous catapult and flinging them to their doom.
Tag: Zammuto (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
Top 5 Most Read
- Amazingly, no fall shows have been canceled yet -- here's why
- Disney announces 2016 release for animated feature 'Moana'
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of 'Walking Dead'?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: A pecs-tacular shirtless week
- 5-Minute Oral History: The 'thousand yellow daisies' scene in 'Gilmore Girls'