WHAAAOOOOO! That’s the sound made by young Paul McCartney approximately six seconds into the clip you’ll find below, and it is perhaps coincidentally also the sound made by me, in my head, when I watched this. Hey, I’m in the throes of Beatlemania here as the 9/9/09 release of their remastered catalog grows ever closer. I’m consuming every bit of Fab Four-related material I can get my hands on right now. If the Beatles’ label sends over a video of the lads playing 1968’s “Revolution,” don’t you know that you can count me in?! It’s only 35 seconds long, sadly, but look on the bright side: That’s a half-minute-plus of Beatles goodness that you might not otherwise have in your life. Enjoy!
Beatles fans: You say you want a 'Revolution' video? Here you go!
Latest Videos in Music
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying