, Justin Timberlake, and Lady GagaUsher are among the celebrities who will sign off from social media platforms this Wednesday to benefit Alicia Keys’ AIDS charity, Keep a Child Alive, according to the AP. The charity will accept donations through text messages and the participants will sign back on when the charity raises $1m. “I have a feeling that Gaga is going to raise it all by herself,” said Keep a Child Alive president Leigh Blake. Contributions will support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa.
Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Usher will quit Twitter for AIDS charity
- 'Hobbit' returns: How big at box office?
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- 'SNL' audition for black women in L.A.
- 'Scandal'-ous picks for Entertainers of the Year!
- 'Modern Family' boss: Globes noms 'very gratifying'
- Globes: Comedy/Musical? Try Horror/Romance!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video