, Justin Timberlake, and Lady GagaUsher are among the celebrities who will sign off from social media platforms this Wednesday to benefit Alicia Keys’ AIDS charity, Keep a Child Alive, according to the AP. The charity will accept donations through text messages and the participants will sign back on when the charity raises $1m. “I have a feeling that Gaga is going to raise it all by herself,” said Keep a Child Alive president Leigh Blake. Contributions will support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa.
Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Usher will quit Twitter for AIDS charity
Latest Videos in Music
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying