, Justin Timberlake, and Lady GagaUsher are among the celebrities who will sign off from social media platforms this Wednesday to benefit Alicia Keys’ AIDS charity, Keep a Child Alive, according to the AP. The charity will accept donations through text messages and the participants will sign back on when the charity raises $1m. “I have a feeling that Gaga is going to raise it all by herself,” said Keep a Child Alive president Leigh Blake. Contributions will support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa.
Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Usher will quit Twitter for AIDS charity
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'We're Not Friends'
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Scandal'; 'Reign'; 'Gracepoint' recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'