, Justin Timberlake, and Lady GagaUsher are among the celebrities who will sign off from social media platforms this Wednesday to benefit Alicia Keys’ AIDS charity, Keep a Child Alive, according to the AP. The charity will accept donations through text messages and the participants will sign back on when the charity raises $1m. “I have a feeling that Gaga is going to raise it all by herself,” said Keep a Child Alive president Leigh Blake. Contributions will support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa.
Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Usher will quit Twitter for AIDS charity
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 675
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 480
- Slaves to Love 512
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!