, Justin Timberlake, and Lady GagaUsher are among the celebrities who will sign off from social media platforms this Wednesday to benefit Alicia Keys’ AIDS charity, Keep a Child Alive, according to the AP. The charity will accept donations through text messages and the participants will sign back on when the charity raises $1m. “I have a feeling that Gaga is going to raise it all by herself,” said Keep a Child Alive president Leigh Blake. Contributions will support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa.
Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Usher will quit Twitter for AIDS charity
Latest Videos in Music
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister