Arcade Fire, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Cee Lo Green were among the acts honored on Tuesday night at the 2011 Brit Awards, held at London’s O2 Arena. Arcade Fire — surprise winners of Album of the Year (The Suburbs) at Sunday’s Grammys – took home two trophies, for International Album and International Group. Rihanna claimed the award for Best International Female Star, Cee Lo Green was named International Male Solo Artist, and Justin Bieber, who said he was “disappointed” that he didn’t win Best New Artist at the Grammys, triumphed in the International Breakthrough Act category. British acts Mumford & Sons, Tinie Tempah, Plan B, and Take That also took home awards.
Feb 15 2011 10:44 PM ET
Justin Bieber, Arcade Fire winners at Brit Awards
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!