Arcade Fire, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Cee Lo Green were among the acts honored on Tuesday night at the 2011 Brit Awards, held at London’s O2 Arena. Arcade Fire — surprise winners of Album of the Year (The Suburbs) at Sunday’s Grammys — took home two trophies, for International Album and International Group. Rihanna claimed the award for Best International Female Star, Cee Lo Green was named International Male Solo Artist, and Justin Bieber, who said he was “disappointed” that he didn’t win Best New Artist at the Grammys, triumphed in the International Breakthrough Act category. British acts Mumford & Sons, Tinie Tempah, Plan B, and Take That also took home awards.
Justin Bieber, Arcade Fire winners at Brit Awards
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Bachelorette': Right choice for Andi?
- 'Running Wild With Bear Grylls': It's a natural
- 'Hobbit' Comic-Con panel video: 5 gems
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Bottles' of the good stuff: 5 episodes to pore over
- 'Sin City 2' red-band trailer: 'This rotten town...'