Arcade Fire, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Cee Lo Green were among the acts honored on Tuesday night at the 2011 Brit Awards, held at London’s O2 Arena. Arcade Fire — surprise winners of Album of the Year (The Suburbs) at Sunday’s Grammys – took home two trophies, for International Album and International Group. Rihanna claimed the award for Best International Female Star, Cee Lo Green was named International Male Solo Artist, and Justin Bieber, who said he was “disappointed” that he didn’t win Best New Artist at the Grammys, triumphed in the International Breakthrough Act category. British acts Mumford & Sons, Tinie Tempah, Plan B, and Take That also took home awards.
Justin Bieber, Arcade Fire winners at Brit Awards
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Comic-Con 2014: Doc Jensen's picks
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Big Brother' recap: Goal oriented