The Los Angeles Department of Coroner has released Whitney Houston’s body, reports People. Houston’s autopsy is complete but being held back from public release until full toxicology tests are delivered. “The investigation is ongoing,” Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says. “It’s too early to tell.” At time of press, Houston’s family had not arranged for the pickup of her body as they are in the midst of funeral preparations, said Winter. “Sometimes it takes a couple days.”
Coroner releases Whitney Houston's body
Latest Videos in Music
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- 'Wish I Was Here': Zach Braff tries to be a better man
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Boy band takes N.Y. on 'Today'
- 'Bachelorette' recap: 'The Men Tell All'
- 'Toy Story That Time Forgot': A Mike Mignola poster
- 'Teen Wolf' recap: 'I.E.D.'
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 624
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 420
- 'Lost cause' 354
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- J.K. Rowling plans to write more about Cormoran Strike than Harry Potter
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie