The Los Angeles Department of Coroner has released Whitney Houston’s body, reports People. Houston’s autopsy is complete but being held back from public release until full toxicology tests are delivered. “The investigation is ongoing,” Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says. “It’s too early to tell.” At time of press, Houston’s family had not arranged for the pickup of her body as they are in the midst of funeral preparations, said Winter. “Sometimes it takes a couple days.”
Coroner releases Whitney Houston's body
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Mad Men' recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Atlanta 'Housewives' recap: Kenya get your scepter
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments