The Los Angeles Department of Coroner has released Whitney Houston’s body, reports People. Houston’s autopsy is complete but being held back from public release until full toxicology tests are delivered. “The investigation is ongoing,” Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says. “It’s too early to tell.” At time of press, Houston’s family had not arranged for the pickup of her body as they are in the midst of funeral preparations, said Winter. “Sometimes it takes a couple days.”
Coroner releases Whitney Houston's body
Latest Videos in Music
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- Stand-up comics endure hell gigs and live to tell the tales on EW's 'Polished'
- Cookie Monster spoofs 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'