Broken hearts gathered at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J., for Whitney Houston’s funeral one week following the singer’s unexpected death Feb. 11. That includes family, friends, and some famous faces – Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder sang at the funeral while Kevin Costner and Clive Davis spoke about the star. Scroll down to replay the live blog of the event, hosted by EW.com’s Kate Ward and Essence Managing Editor Dawnie Walton.
Whitney Houston's funeral: Read about the ceremony's tributes here
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this post.
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Glee' recap: 'Opening Night'
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- Summer movies: Grading 2014's posters
- 50 summer movies we can't wait to see
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO