Broken hearts gathered at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J., for Whitney Houston’s funeral one week following the singer’s unexpected death Feb. 11. That includes family, friends, and some famous faces – Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder sang at the funeral while Kevin Costner and Clive Davis spoke about the star. Scroll down to replay the live blog of the event, hosted by EW.com’s Kate Ward and Essence Managing Editor Dawnie Walton.
Whitney Houston's funeral: Read about the ceremony's tributes here
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this post.
Latest Videos in Music
- Paul Thomas Anderson's L.A. movies: Cinematic peaks nurtured in the Valley
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- Frank Grillo takes us to the gym and for a drink: Meet 'the guy you think you know from somewhere'
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 19 TV shows we'll be checking out in 2015
- 24 movies we're lining up for in 2015
- 20 albums we can't wait to hear in 2015
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Game of Thrones': See Arya's radical new costume design -- exclusive