Broken hearts gathered at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J., for Whitney Houston’s funeral one week following the singer’s unexpected death Feb. 11. That includes family, friends, and some famous faces – Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder sang at the funeral while Kevin Costner and Clive Davis spoke about the star. Scroll down to replay the live blog of the event, hosted by EW.com’s Kate Ward and Essence Managing Editor Dawnie Walton.
Feb 16 2012 10:24 AM ET
Whitney Houston's funeral: Read about the ceremony's tributes here
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this post.
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'Star Wars': New animation in fall '14
- 'SNL': New clue Jason Sudeikis to exit?
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Awards
- Billboard Music Awards winners are...
- TV upfronts: Best/worst decisions
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 457
- All Cried Out 463
- A Whole New World 411
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 557
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 392