Taking the advice of her doctors, Cher has canceled the 29 remaining stops on her Dressed to Kill Tour.
Category: News (1-10 of 1955)
Jessie J has been ruling the charts with “Bang Bang” in recent weeks—but she proved she has more than a few great performances in her when she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday.
Throughout OutKast’s reunion tour, Andre 3000 wore 47 different jumpsuits, each emblazoned with a different phrase on it. So at the end of the tour, what does one do with so many jumpsuits?
Instead of leaving them lying around his home, Andre decided to donate the threads to a new exhibit in Miami.
From Peter Quill’s cave-spanning routine backed by “Come and Get Your Love” to the film’s special final dance set to “I Want You Back,” Guardians of the Galaxy would not be the same movie without the soundtrack. And right now, the whole thing’s up for grabs for free for those in the United States.
While listeners love to be able to put their own meaning on the lyrics of a song, sometimes the story behind a track’s inspiration is too incredible to ignore. Such is the case with Robyn and Kindness’ “Who Do You Love.”
Taylor Swift is about to have some company from the West Coast when New Year’s Rockin’ Eve comes around.
One Direction, Charli XCX, and Meghan Trainor have been added to the lineup for Dick Clark’s New York’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest, broadcast from the Billboard Hollywood Party. Swift will perform live from Times Square with Ryan Seacrest as host in the bi-coastal event. READ FULL STORY
The real winners have been crowned at the 48th Annual CMA Awards in Nashville, but we have a few more honors from the telecast that you should feel free to weigh in on:
• Worst moment not to have Taylor Swift in attendance: It’s a tie: Kenny Chesney’s opening number, “American Kids,” featured a boho-chic dance party on stage—and we got zero shots of stars shaking if off in the crowd. The Doobie Brothers got people moving to “Listen to the Music” and “Takin’ It to the Streets,” but Jennifer Nettles, who joined them along with Hunter Hayes and Lady A’s Hillary Scott, can only do so much. READ FULL STORY
Justin Timberlake has announced the final tour dates of his “The 20/20 Experience World Tour,” and he’s enlisted some Oscar-worthy help to go out in style.
Latest Videos in Music
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)