Seduction. Solidarity. Suspicion. Swagger. Stolen goods. Secret twins and… spirits distilled in the basement? The last two weeks have served up some tear-inducing moments, both of the so-sad variety (goodbye, Chuck!) and of the laugh-’til-you-cry ilk (hello, Jess and Nick almost-kiss on New Girl that we never would have seen coming!). Our favorite TV shows have featured a man on fire (How I Met Your Mother), an elaborate group waltz (The Vampire Diaries), a winner-take-all footrace between elementary school children (Raising Hope), and a long-awaited vindication (The Good Wife). And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, show tunes fans. We’ve also got musical moments from Revenge, The Lying Game, Royal Pains, The Secret Circle, and Ringer. Check out our picks below. (Warning for those still catching up on DVR: SPOILERS ahead!) READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Chuck (1-1 of 1)
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Does Someone Have to Go?': TV review
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- 'Star Wars': A lifesize LEGO X-wing?!
- Robert Kirkman previews un-'Dead' comic
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver
- Apolo Anton Ohno's 'Minute to Win It': Clip
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...