Yesterday on The Howard Stern Show on Sirius XM, Pharrell Williams confessed that Cee-Lo Green actually recorded “Happy” years before he took the song to the top of the charts, but that “the powers that be at the time did not see it fit for” the Goodie Mob rapper turned four-letter-word crooner and star of The Voice. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Happy (1-3 of 3)
Step aside Jay and ‘Ye, Pharrell is the new King of Cool. The rapper/producer/entreprener/fashion icon graces the cover of the GQ‘s Style Issue this month. (Yep, he’s winking at you.)
The photo spread featured an amazing polka-dot ensemble that you can’t miss. Pharrell really seems to be bringing the Dr. Seuss game to his style choices and it totally works for him. (It’s the cheekbones.) While cruising around Miami, he shared his thoughts on politics, black culture and the space and time continuum. Here are some highlights:
On the girls-only gym he’s invested in: “they can find their inner beauty and find their inner challenging spirit and find their bravery, all by dancing, and then at the same time getting fit…you’re going to see loads and loads of women doing, you know, trap dances and squatting low…”
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops