Yesterday on The Howard Stern Show on Sirius XM, Pharrell Williams confessed that Cee-Lo Green actually recorded “Happy” years before he took the song to the top of the charts, but that “the powers that be at the time did not see it fit for” the Goodie Mob rapper turned four-letter-word crooner and star of The Voice. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Happy (1-3 of 3)
Step aside Jay and ‘Ye, Pharrell is the new King of Cool. The rapper/producer/entreprener/fashion icon graces the cover of the GQ‘s Style Issue this month. (Yep, he’s winking at you.)
The photo spread featured an amazing polka-dot ensemble that you can’t miss. Pharrell really seems to be bringing the Dr. Seuss game to his style choices and it totally works for him. (It’s the cheekbones.) While cruising around Miami, he shared his thoughts on politics, black culture and the space and time continuum. Here are some highlights:
On the girls-only gym he’s invested in: “they can find their inner beauty and find their inner challenging spirit and find their bravery, all by dancing, and then at the same time getting fit…you’re going to see loads and loads of women doing, you know, trap dances and squatting low…”
Latest Videos in Music
- Emmys: All-time best/worst style
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
Top 5 Most Read
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'