And the video for “Fall in Place,” from the band’s new Hour of the Dawn, does look like a summer-Sunday stroll to exactly the kind of barbeque where the “It’s My Party” singer and Henry Rollins might bond over potato salad and a few sunset trips to the punch bowl. Watch it below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: New Stuff (41-50 of 1099)
Have you ever wanted to know what the “magic of Mariah Carey” tastes like? If so, the Elusive Chanteuse may have just the thing for you.
At a press conference in New York City Tuesday, Mariah Carey debuted her new non-alcoholic pink-colored beverage Butterfly, which has been described as a “melodic beverage inspired by the magic of Mariah Carey.” Butterfly comes in a curvy pink bottle, and, based on Carey’s presentation on Tuesday, is meant to be enjoyed from a champagne flute. The beverage will be available at Walgreen drugstores nationwide. READ FULL STORY
This week marks the beginning of the 2014 World Cup, perhaps the biggest non-Olympics sporting event in the world. A total of 32 nations will send their best soccer stars to Brazil to compete for the top prize in futbol.
But the star providing its theme song will no longer be attending. READ FULL STORY
Apparently no amount of riding the subway in a sparkly ball gown could overcome the lack of heat on Mariah Carey’s latest album Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse.
Carey’s 14th studio album only managed to shift 56,000 copies in its opening week on the Billboard 200, placing her third behind country star Brantley Gilbert’s Just As I Am and Coldplay’s Ghost Stories, which spent a second week in the top spot with 85,000 copies sold. READ FULL STORY
Today’s clip for Jack White’s excellent “Lazaretto” is brought to you by the letter S: shredded guitars, shattering glass, snorting bulls, squared-off snakes, crystal skulls, spun-out sports cars. Also one very sharp suit.
Watch it here: READ FULL STORY
Walkmen frontman Hamilton Leithauser has a busy season ahead, crisscrossing the country to support his debut solo release, Black Hours, out today (see tour dates below).
But even in the midst of promoting hours Hours — which includes guest spots from friends including Vampire Weekend’s Rostam Batmanglij, Dirty Projectors’ Amber Coffman, Fleet Foxes’ Morgan Henderson, and the Shins’ Richard Swift — he remains a happy bookworm (albeit one who looks very sharp in a tux). So he provided EW with a few favorite picks from his current fiction and nonfiction reading list: READ FULL STORY
Justin Timberlake loves love. He loves your love so much, he put dozens of love-story photos and videos — platonic, romantic, straight, gay, familial, interspecies — submitted by fans to #NotaBadLoveStory to create the video for his most recent single, “Not a Bad Thing.”
Watch it below:
Some girls are bigger than others; some girls just get to be in all the music videos.
Pamela Anderson, who has played the ur California blond for Kanye West, Elton John, Lit, and Vince Neil, is Morrissey’s new muse for “Earth Is the Loneliest Planet,” from his upcoming World Peace Is None of Your Business.
In the minute-long clip, the two circle each other on the rooftop of L.A.’s landmark Capitol Records building while Moz recites the lyrics for “Earth” spoken-word style, and they both presumably think thoughts of loneliness and midlife and shared vegan snacks.
It’s all kind of inscrutable and dawn-dreamy, like a European ad for a cruelty-free unisex cologne: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Music
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Big Brother'; 'Project Runway': TV recaps
- 'Parks and Rec' gag reel: Don't miss your chance to see Ron Swanson dance
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Criminal Minds' plans tribute to Meshach Taylor
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 13 tell-tale signs it's from Frank Miller
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'