From a mass wedding ceremony to Pharrell’s hat — and every Beatle in between — there was no shortage of tweet-worthy moments during Sunday night’s Grammys. However, none of those moments topped the Twitter charts. With 15.2 million tweets sent during the East Coast airing of the show, it seems audiences were more focused on a certain teenager. Check out the social media winners of the night below:
READ FULL STORY
Tag: Social Media (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)