From a mass wedding ceremony to Pharrell’s hat — and every Beatle in between — there was no shortage of tweet-worthy moments during Sunday night’s Grammys. However, none of those moments topped the Twitter charts. With 15.2 million tweets sent during the East Coast airing of the show, it seems audiences were more focused on a certain teenager. Check out the social media winners of the night below:
READ FULL STORY
Tag: Social Media (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Walking Dead': Lauren Cohan on Maggie and Glenn
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday