From a mass wedding ceremony to Pharrell’s hat — and every Beatle in between — there was no shortage of tweet-worthy moments during Sunday night’s Grammys. However, none of those moments topped the Twitter charts. With 15.2 million tweets sent during the East Coast airing of the show, it seems audiences were more focused on a certain teenager. Check out the social media winners of the night below:
READ FULL STORY
Tag: Social Media (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Music
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online