Mariah Carey (also known as the Elusive Chanteuse) premiered a new song on Today Friday morning during the program’s Summer Concert Series.
Tag: The Today Show (1-5 of 5)
The boys were back — and did they bring a crowd with them! The horde of teens and at least one unemployed mother squatting in Rockefeller Center — who had to be wrangled according to NYPD crowd-control protocols yesterday, by the way — showed no signs of their literally dampened spirit this morning when Harry, Louis, (the newly engaged) Zayn, Niall, and Liam stepped onto the Today Show stage to perform their signature hit “What Makes You Beautiful.” If nothing else, click through to check out the 18,000-strong swarm that Today hosts Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie both deemed “the biggest crowd we’ve ever had [in the plaza].”
Call it a Pink Tuesday?
The hyperactive blond alien we earthlings refer to as Nicki Minaj landed her spaceship in the Today show’s Rockefeller Center studios for a live outdoor performance this morning. Decked in a red skintight number and golden tresses, she and her cadre of shirtless backup dancers bounced around on stage during their live rendition of “Starships.”
The show was exactly as bonkers as you might expect, particularly when Minaj descended into the youthful crowd and elicited one of those scream frenzies that makes moms litigious.
Check out Minaj’s Today show appearance in the clip below:
Justin Bieber wants to be your boyfriend. And your boyfriend. And your boyfriend! Justin Bieber wants to be everybody’s boyfriend!
The Canadian pop star brought out an endless sea of shrieking girls and boys and Matt Lauers for his Today show performance at Rockefeller Center today, and it was nuts — so nuts that Lauer had to join Twitter right then and there. (Welcome, @mlauer! Be sure to turn off the geolocation function, lest you want everyone to know where in the world you are.)
See what all the fuss is about in the video below:
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Music
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': Watch 5 minutes
- 'The Knick' recap: 'The Busy Flea'
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Kari Byron, Tory Belleci, and Grant Imahara are leaving 'MythBusters' (Updated)